Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween

For Halloween I went to see Paranormal Activity with my boyfriend. I didn't have the money to buy a costume this year, but still wanted to do something. The movie was good, I really liked it. Although I didn't find it scary. It was suspenseful and more believable then other horror movies. Some of the people in the theater were getting kind of scared though. I read that a 2nd movie was already announced. I will probably see that when it comes out, but I hope it's good like the first one.

I was hoping to go to Rehmeyer's Hollow today but it's getting to late now. Maybe in a few weeks, hopefully. I would have love to gone to the Hollow on Halloween though. Anyway, I really wanted to do more today but at least I did a little something and next year I'm going to dress up.

Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment