Wednesday, October 21, 2009

First Reads Winner



Book description:
"Archaeologist Nina Wilde believes she knows how to find the lost civilization of Atlantis. She wants to prove her theory. But the sinister Giovanni Qobras wants her dead!
Accompanied by beautiful heiress Kari Frost and ex-SAS bodyguard Eddie Chase, Nina begins a breakneck race around the world to find the clues that will lead to the legendary city, pursued at every step by the agents of the mysterious - and murderous - Brotherhood of Selasphoros. For Atlantis holds a secret hidden for over 11,000 years that in the wrong hands could destroy civilization as we know it..."

I won this book from a book giveaway on Goodreads and this is the 2nd time I have won a book giveaway from Goodreads. The first book I won was Evermore by Alyson Noel and I was just so excited to just win a book. I'm excited this time too. I got the book in the mail on Monday, but haven't started to read it yet. I'm going to start reading it once I finish all the InuYasha mangas from the library. Well, once I read this book I'll write a review and post it on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment