Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sorry!

Sorry for not posting lately. I'm on my Xanga blog a lot more and I've gotten two featured posts this month so I've been busy replying to comments and writing posts. Finally I have time to post on here though.

Besides blogging I have been reading and writing my book. I need to get back to writing my book more, but I know I will have the first book in the series finished by the end of this year. I'm currently reading Hex by Arthur H. Lewis and it is interesting, I am finding out a lot of information I never knew about Rehmeyer's Hollow.

Today I went to the library and returned most of the books I borrowed -- still have a few to read -- and borrowed some more books, but they were just graphic novels and I easy read all within a couple days. I bought a few books from the library's book store. I got Ghosthunters And The Totally Moldy Baroness! by Cornelia Funke and The Gathering Dark by Christopher Golden. I'm going to have to get the rest of the Ghosthunter series eventually.

Well, I'll post as soon as I can. Now I'm going to write a book review on Goodreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment