Thursday, October 1, 2009

Local Library Book Sale & More

Yesterday I went to bed early so I could get up and shower. I didn't get much sleep, I slept for 3 hours and woke up and wasn't tired anymore. So I just stayed, read 20th Century Ghosts by Joe Hill, made something to eat and showered and got ready to go. I got to my local library book sale right at 6PM. It was packed, but I wasn't surprised. What I was surprised by was the amount of books was there and they had many good books.

Here is what I got from the book sale:

Books:

Classic Books From The Library of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry by J.K. Rowling

Pokemon The First Movie: Mewtwo Strikes Back by Tracey West

How to Write & Sell Your First Novel by Oscar Collier

Bunnicula: A Rabbit-Tale of Mystery, Bunnicula Strikes Again!, Howliday Inn by James Howe

Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbit

Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine

Wishbone: The Halloween Joker by Anne Capeci

DVDs:

Quest For Camelot

Death Proof

And I got a few books for my boyfriend for christmas, but I won't list them here because I don't want him to know what I got him. Anyway, that's what I got at the book sale and I was hoping to find Tuck Everlasting I love that book! I was happy to find a copy. After that we went shopping a little and got some stuff for Halloween. A pumpkin carving kit, A few Halloween things to sit around, a pumpkin with a ghost painted on it, I got glow in the dark nail paint and a magazine with Victoria Beckham ( Posh Spice ) on it. So, that is everything, after shopping we came home. I also took pictures for you all to see everything I got. I figured I would list everything I got and add pictures as well. Here are the pictures:

And here is a few extra pictures of some of the Halloween stuff in my room:

I had fun today. I got some books I want, some Halloween stuff and now my nails glow in the dark! Today was awesome and now tomorrow is Paranormal State!

No comments:

Post a Comment