Sunday, October 30, 2011

Snow Already?

It snowed here yesterday. It has never snowed in October before. Here, in Pennsylvania, the earliest it snows is in November and it's usually in late November and we don't get much snow.
So I wasn't too happy yesterday when I saw the snow falling. I was supposed to go on a ghost tour to a haunted library, but it was cancelled due to the snow. I was really looking forward to it, too. But at least today the snow is melting.

Anyway, I went to the library on Thursday to pick up some books I had on hold. I'm currently reading The Ghosts of Mercy Manor by Betty Ren Wright.
I love it so far; I was hooked from the first page. Which makes me happy because the book I just finished reading before starting this one, was quite disappointing.

November 1st Middletown library is having another book sale and I will most definitely be going. Hopefully I'll find some good books.

Just wanted to write a quick entry. I'll try to blog some more when I have the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment