Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year!

It's been a few weeks since I last posted anything. I just haven't had much time to come on here. I actually wanted to write a post a few days ago, but didn't have time. Well, it's 2010 now and while 2009 wasn't the best year for me, it wasn't bad either. I'm hoping for 2010 to be a great year for me!

I wanted to post the day after Christmas and let everyone know what I got. My boyfriend got me a lot of stuff and of course I got tons of books and video games. And a few other things. When I have the chance I'll post a list of the books and video games I got for Christmas.

Well, this year I am going to focus on my writing and finishing my book series. I am determined to make it as an author and I want to make it happen this year. I am hoping to least get the first book in my book series published this year. I will make it happen and my book series will sell even more then Harry Potter :)

Hope everyone has a good New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment