Saturday, April 24, 2010

Crystal Skulls, Books and More

It's been more then a month since I last updated. A lot has been going on. Was pretty stressed out for awhile, but everything is okay now. I've been helping my boyfriend to find a job and he has an interview at Pizza Hut on Monday. I have a good feeling about Pizza Hut, I think he'll get hired there.

The most recent books I've bought are Enchanted Glass by Diana Wynne Jones, The Hooded Man by Jay Bennett and Whispers From The Grave by Leslie Rule. Haven't read any of them yet, but I will probably will within the next few months. I'm currently reading Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix. It's awesome so far.

Okay, this is probably going to get weird now, but I've really been into Crystal Skulls lately. It started earlier this month when I watched the documentary Mystery of The Crystal Skulls. I even found this website: Crystalskulls.com and it is awesome. The website has tons of information on Crystal Skulls, the legends and mayans and so much more. The website even sells Crystal Skulls. I'm going to buy a pocket sized one for now since it is only $20. It's very small, but I'm excited about getting it. I should be ordering it next week sometime.

But, there is another skull I want that is named Ami. To buy it cost about a million dollars. I don't know how I'm going to buy it, but I believe it will happen. I think it'll be great to get Ami as well.

Well, something happened on Xanga that I wanted to write about, but I'll try to write about it tomorrow. So I'm going to stop here for now and write again tomorrow if I have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment