Monday, November 9, 2009

So excited for this week!

This week I am finally going to dye my hair blue. Since I was 15 I've been dying my hair red and for a few years now I've wanted to dye it blue, but really couldn't find a blue hair dye, but now I did and on thursday my hair is going to be dyed! I can't wait to see how it turns out.

On saturday my paranormal group is going to the Farmers Hope Inn which I am very excited about and cannot wait for! Still got a few days to wait though. I am still reading The Hunt for Atlantis by Andy McDermott and it is very good, but it's taking me awhile to read it. It's over 500 pages, but I'm been really tired lately. I delivered phone books for 3 days and it was a lot of work. I finally finished on Saturday and I was so happy. Anyway, that is what's going on with me right now. Will probably post something in a few days or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment