Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Dragon Book

I am a member of the Science Fiction Book Club and a few days ago they sent me something in the mail. Every two or three weeks they send me something in the mail to let me know what sales are going on, what new books they have etc. There was one new book that really caught my eye. It's called The Dragon Book.



The Dragon Book is a collection of never before published short stories. It was edited by Jack Dan and Gardner Dozois and is over 400 pages long. It features story by such authors as: Tad Williams, Peter S. Beagle, Tamora Pierce, Garth Nix, Tanith Lee, Naomi Novik, Jane Yolen, Diana Wynne Jones and more.
I was already interested in the book because it has to do with dragons -- and I love dragons -- but when I read that one of the stories in the book is by Diana Wynne Jones that just sold me. Diana Wynne Jones is one of my favorite authors and any books with her stories, especially ones that are unpublished, I want to get. I don't know when I will be able to buy The Dragon Book, but hopefully I won't have to wait to long.

No comments:

Post a Comment