Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Borrowed Books From The Library

Yesterday I made my monthly trip to the Hershey library. I found some scary/horror type books to read and wrote them down on a piece of paper to take with me. I ended up getting a few more books then what was just on the list. Here is what I got:

Revolutionary Girl Utena by Chiho Saito
Graphic Classics: Dracula by Bram Stoker, retold by Fiona Macdonald
Bunnicula: A Rabbit - Tale of Mystery by Deborah and James Howe
Skeleton Man by Joseph Bruchac
Believing Is Seeing: Seven Stories by Diana Wynne Jones
The Little White Horse by Elizabeth Goudge
The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
20th Century Ghosts by Joe Hill

So far I have read Dracula, Bunnicula: A Rabbit - Tale of Mystery and Revolutionary Girl. Dracula is pretty good, I haven't read the book, but figured I could at least start with the graphic novel version. Bunnicula: A Rabbit Tale of Mystery was just great. It was a nice, funny read. I loved the steak part :) Revolutionary Girl was very good. I plan on buying all the mangas of Revolutionary Girl now. Currently I'm reading Skeleton Man and I'm liking it so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment