Thursday, September 10, 2009

Books, Video Games and Paranormal State

Today my boyfriend and I went out to a few stores. We went to a store called Bearly Used Boutique in the next town. It was my first time ever going to that store and it was really nice there. They sell used clothing, books and other things. I was surprised when we went into the back of the store and there were many books. It was actually like a little bookstore.

After that we went to another used clothing store up the road, but they were closing soon so we couldn't look around much. Then we went to the Goodwill and looked around. They didn't have many books, but they did have a lot of halloween stuff.
And then we went to the video game store and looked around for awhile. They have tons of video games there for cheap and we got a few. I also got some books from the other stores we went to. I even got some ghosts to stick on my windows for halloween.
Here are the books and video games I got:



















On the way home I saw a billboard for Halloween Park. I wasn't sure what Halloween park was, I've never heard of it, but I decided to go on the website and see what it's all about. I went on there and saw on October 2nd Paranormal State is going to be there!!! Paranormal State is a ghost show and it's one of my favorites, but I am going next month to see them and I am so excited!!! Today was really great!

No comments:

Post a Comment