Friday, February 3, 2012

First Day Of The Wicked Winter Read-A-Thon

This is the first day of the Read-A-Thon and I began reading books after midnight came. I'll do an update on the books I've read so far later.

But for now, I'll update saying I did the challenge at Melissas Eclectic Bookshelf's blog. The challenge was to create a sentence using the following titles:

Kissing Snowflakes
Shiver
Cold Kiss
The Black Ice
Frozen
After the Snow
Frost
Cold Magic
Winter Garden

My sentence: KISSING SNOWFLAKES AFTER THE SNOW makes my lips feel FROZEN.

I posted it as a comment on blog and decided I'd post it on here so I can update at least a little for now.

But I will probably update again later. I'm leaving soon so I don't have time to write a post on all the books I've read so far yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment