Monday, January 23, 2012

What I'm Reading 1/23/12 & Other Stuff

I know I haven't updated in awhile. Sorry I've been busy with other stuff. I've started Cherokee Language classes and that's taken up some of my time, although I missed my class last week because the high speed wasn't working all that good. At least the videos are archived so I can catch up.

Anyway, it's 2012. Can't believe how fast 2011 went. So far this year I've read 8 books. My total of books read last year was 181!

My birthday was also recently, it was on the 21st. I share my birthday with Emma Bunton, who is better known as Baby Spice. I've been a fan of the Spice Girls for about 15 years or so, and I'm happy to share my birthday with one of them.
Today is Chinese New Year and it is the year of the Dragon. I was born in the year of the Dragon. So, this is my year and I know great things will happen. I'm looking forward to them.

What I'm currently reading is The Woman In Black by Susan Hill. The movie is coming out next month, starring Daniel Radcliff. I really want to see the movie and I decided I'd read the book before the movie was released to theaters.

I'm about 36 pages in and I'm enjoying it so far. I might post a review after I finish reading it.

I'll try to update again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment