Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011: A Year Of Coming Good

I haven't updated since October. I've actually been really busy. I was delivering phone books in November and plus a lot of other things. I was usually out almost all day and when I'd come home I'd be tired. It wasn't really bad though, I enjoyed being busy for once. And for now, things have slowed down a bit. Well, as far as being out almost every day. But, I have been busy at home. Cleaning and getting rid of things I don't need. It's been good. No. It's been great these past few months, or should I say, past year. I've really changed in a lot of ways and it was all for the good. I'm happier now, a lot happier. There is so many good things that happened in 2010 that I could probably write a book about it.
But, I am looking forward to the coming good that I know will happen this year. I'm excited about it and look forward to more good change.

And what have I been up to? Lots of things.
Like, writing (of course), reading and trying to find ways to make money.

I'm still writing my book and I'm writing the last chapter now. Once done I will begin the second book and start editing the first. I find it exciting that soon the first one will be finished and I see that it belongs me all the closer to being a famous author. I'm just all the more closer to having an agent and signing with Random House.
And I know I'm a dreamer. But, that's ok! I know my dreams will come true.

Also I changed my layout on here again. New year, new layout! And I really like it too.

Well, this year I will do my best to blog on here more. Hopefully in a few days I will have time to write something.

No comments:

Post a Comment