Sunday, February 28, 2010

March Already!

Wow, I can't believe it's March already. February went really fast! I hope that March, and the rest of this year goes slower. Sorry I haven't had time to update the books I want list. Been busy when I get online, but I have a few minutes so I decided to write something.

I've been writing posts on my Xanga blog and I'm working on a few now that I need to finish. One is about what I would want my dream home to look like and I really think about that a lot. The other is a book review on The Hobbit. Then I'm going to have to think up more stuff to write about, but I'm sure I will. I always do and I'm usually good at coming up with things to write about.
Last Thursday I went to the library and borrowed some books and also bought some books from the library's book store. Got the books for really cheap! I found Heart-Shaped Box by Joe Hill in hardcover for only $1.50!! That's cheap. I also got The Land of Elyon book 1 and 2 and a book called Companions of The night which sounds really good and I can't wait to read it. I'm currently reading a book I borrowed from the library called The Book of Dragons by Edith Nesbit. I really want to say I'm loving the book, but it's not as great as I thought it would be and I'm a bit disappointed, but I'm going to keep reading and finish it.
A few days ago I ordered some books from the Science Fiction Book Club so I could complete my commitment. Hopefully I will get the books this week or next week sometime.

I keep hearing we are supposed to get a really bad storm on the 7th of this month and I hope that doesn't happen. I can't stand to shovel anymore this year.
Nothing much else has been going on with me. Getting out last week was great and I hope I can do it again soon; staying home all the time can get pretty boring. Well, I'll write again soon, try to update my list of books I want and I'll be writing about my book again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment