Friday, February 19, 2010

Just Another Boring Day

I bought The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening and The Struggle yesterday so I need to take it off my books I want to buy list. I need to update the list and add more books to it, I'll try to do that later tonight or within the next few days.
Anyway, I'm excited about reading The Vampire Diaries, but I'm not going to read it until I finish Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire. Today was normal, didn't do much. Only slept for 3 hours and I've been up all day. It's 7:30 PM now and I don't even feel tired. I might nap a bit later though. Today I just read and wrote my book, which is still coming along great. Now I'm waiting for Celebrity Rehab to come on.

Next week sometime I'm going to my local library. I haven't been to the library in months and I miss going so much. I'm going to try and have some money to maybe buy a book or two from their little bookstore inside the library. The bookstore sells used books that look new and they are really cheap, plus it helps to fund the library. I'm going to get the Writers Market if they have it and have a look through it, take notes etc. Also going to get some Publisher's Weekly magazines if they have them. Probably going to get a some manga to read and I'm not sure what else I'm going to get. I'm excited about going to the library and probably going to the video game store as well. I'll update soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment