Friday, November 18, 2011

Recent Buys

The other day I went to the library and my library has a small bookstore. They sell used books, but all the books are in very good condition and most of the time look brand new. The books are always very, very good prices. I think the most I ever paid for a book there is $4. Anyway, on my most recent trip to the library I just had to visit their bookstore, and as always, I found at least a few books to buy.

I'm not into really romance books. In fact, I've only ever read one and it was many years ago. But the reason I bought Mrs. Miracle is because I saw the commercial on TV for the movie and I've really been wanting to watch the movie. So I thought I would give the book a chance and see if I like it. I also figured it would be a great book to read for Christmas.

I bought this just because I love the movie and the book by Cornelia Funke. I'm not expecting it to be as good as Inkheart by Cornelia Funke. I know it won't be, but I just wanted it basically because I like Inkheart the movie, the actors in the movie and the really wonderful book that it's based on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment